DONATE FOR THE POOR CHILDREN
To collaborate with other medical facilities working in the area to ensure conservation of
resources and as wide Public Health coverage as possible.
- To promote greater cooperation between voluntary and Government Health Agencies by
undertaking joint coverage for community health work.
- To maintain contact with State and other health agencies for free medical facilities services
- To represent voluntary health groups in conferring with statewide organizations relating in
one way or another to health work and workers.
- To present the views of voluntary health workers to legislative bodies, governmental units
and regulatory agencies.
- To conduct seminars, workshops and conferences for health personnel and related group
- To carryout medical relief, disaster risk reduction including rehabilitation work at the time
of disaster, emergency and as per need.
- To improve better health of community people by linkage development and livelihood
promotion, to promote livelihood for better health of women and child, to work for better
health services strengthening delivery system through community monitoring and other
means, to work for reducing life style disorders.
- To work for elimination of Communicable diseases, vector borne disease etc., to work for